Thursday, October 15, 2009

Yuka & Tim tie the knot: 9.13.09

Hi All,
Yuka and Tim had a very small, intimate ceremony at The Saratoga State Park. They only wanted the ceremony covered and a few portraits. They called about 2 months before their wedding. I had their date available, so I was more than happy to photograph their wedding!
Yuka's family flew in from Japan. Did you know it takes 4-5 hours of prep time for the formal Kimono attire look to be complete? Yuka's mother and her sisters looked so beautiful in their Kimonos. And Yuka, of course was a truly stunning bride, as you can see...
Yuka and Tim: "Congrats again! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your wedding day!"
Much Love,
T.


Make a photographer's day and leave a comment or two....
Photobucket

Photobucket

I told you she was stunning!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Tim's boys. Hilarious, I love this image!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

So beautiful and detailed...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

beth said...

Amazing! I want a kimono...the "belts" are absolutely gorgeous...good work!!

Jeff Mosier said...

Great job Tracey! Beautiful light :)