Friday, October 16, 2009

The Capo Family: Charlton, NY

Hi All,
I have known Melissa for years. She consults at the outpatient program where I used to work with adults with Traumatic Brain Injury. I was so happy when she called for a portrait shoot with her husband Alex and their incredibly adorable daughter, Lucy.
Melissa, Alex and Lucy: "I had so much fun photographing your family. I look forward to next year, maybe a few less biting bugs though!"
Much Love,
T.


Make a photographer's working weekend and leave a comment or two...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Melissa Capo said...

Thank YOU Tracey! I love, love, love the pictures- I couldn't have imagined them coming out better!!!! We got so many compliments from our friends and family!!!
Love, Melissa