Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Missy and Josh: 9.9.09 at 9 a.m.

Hi All!
Missy and Josh have been together for 12 years. They didn't want a big wedding. However, they did want to wait until 9.9.09 to get married at 9 a.m. This also happens to be my parents wedding anniversary, therefore this day was very meaningful to me. So, on their beautiful farm property in Amsterdam, they said their brief I do's in front of immediate family. Missy told me she wanted really beautiful portraits. Missy, I hope I delivered.
Missy and Josh: "I felt truly honored to be apart of such a family oriented, intimate wedding. Thank you both for giving me creative freedom. I had a blast! I will be back to feed the cows again!"
Much Love,
T.



Make a photographer's Tuesday and leave a comment or two!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

We had to give Missy's little nephew his turn on the couch! Isn't he sweet!
Photobucket

One of my favorites...This cow licked my hand when I fed him, my goodness there tongues are HUGE!!! Talk about slobber!
Photobucket

These last three images are a tribute to the cows...I sure do love me some cows!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You're such a cow lover! Great pics once again! And I love that cool couch in the field - and then with the baby! Outstanding!

Unknown said...

You're such a lover of cows!!!
These are more great, personal and artistic images! Love the cool couch on the middle of a field - that's awesome! And the baby - so sweet.

joann said...

beautiful couple and great cows - what a hoot!