Sunday, July 19, 2009

Trash the dress, the day after session....

Hi All,
This is a very special post, with lots of images. My brother got married in June, to my now sister, Kristen! They are an amazing couple! They are both super funny, they are also dorks and I couldn't possibly love them more!

There are four siblings in my family and Andy and I are only 2 years a part. Andy was my best friend growing up and my arch nemesis. He would tickle me until I wet my pants, lock me out of the house in the middle of winter if I dared to sing Poison songs, he would let his friends give me wedgies, and he carved my initials in the piano to try and get me in trouble. But, he was also the brother who protected me all through out high school and threw a certain boy up against a locker when he teased me.

Andy was the last of the four to get married. I am glad he waited, because he met the love of his life. He told me as much after the first time he saw her. This is huge, since Andy is not one to wear his heart on his sleeve.
The first time I met Kristen, we giggled about having the same skirt on and quickly became great friends.

After dating for two years, on a cold, February afternoon, on The Ring of Kerry in Ireland, Andy proposed to Kristen. Fourteen months later, on a warm, Saturday in June, overlooking Lake George,they were married!!!

The day after the wedding, we did a Trash the Dress session in Lake George. Kristen and I were of course pumped to do this shoot, Andy not so much! Therefore, lots of pictures of Kristen and a few of Andy, per his request.

Andy and Kristen: "I love you both very much and could not be happier for you both!"
Much love,
T.

Did I mention this shoot was at Noon the next day, after minimal sleep and a crazy reception the night before? Somehow we managed to pull it off, check it out!!!

Special thanks to Jessica Sheridan of Amy Elizabeth Makeup Designs:
http://www.amyelizabethmakeup.com/index2.php

Make a photographer's day and leave a comment or two......


A few on the beach before the big plunge! Pretty, pretty Kristen!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

YEAH!!!!!!!!
Photobucket

One of my favorites!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Rock it out sis!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Madeline said...

This images make me want to pull my wedding dress out of the sealed box and jump in some water!

Buyce said...

Tracey!!!! I just love your work!!!!

Unknown said...

I love the muddy feet, says it all!

likerighteous said...

Wow! Beautifully composed, and wonderfully captured. You've got an eye.