Friday, July 17, 2009

Brandy & Jerry-engagment session in the rain!

Brandy and Jerry rocked their engagement session! Brandy requested a "sexy" vibe for their images. I think we accomplished that, with rain that worked in our favor for once!
Brandy and Jerry are from my hometown, Northville, NY. I cannot wait for their Fall wedding. It will be my first wedding in Northville, creating a full circle, from my roots to the present.

Brandy and Jerry: "Thank you for taking risks and getting soaked while I stayed dry!!!"
Much love,
Tracey

Special thanks to Amy Elizabeth Make-up Designs:
http://www.amyelizabethmakeup.com/index2.php

Make a photographer's day and leave a comment or two.....

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Rachel said...

First photo in sequence is probably my favorite... it has the modern "Breakfast at Tiffany's" glamor to it... missing the trench coats and kitty cat, of course... But evokes the romanticism of that poignant scene... definitely a tribute to a true artist, manipulating the weather to your advantage! =)

Kim Hennessy said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE those soaked in the rain shots. LOVE THEM!