Saturday, September 19, 2009

Amanda and Matt: Happy Anniversary!!!

Hi All,
I photographed Amanda and Matt's wedding at Saratoga National, last year, 9.19.08. I was thrilled when they wanted to get together for a 1 year anniversary shoot. I love seeing my clients again and catching up. We went to Troy to give their anniversary photos a bit of an Urban touch. They are both very comfortable being photographed, which made my job easy! I will be photographing Amanda's sister, Cori's, wedding next July!

Amanda and Matt: "Enjoy your first anniversary! It was so nice to see you both again! See you next summer!"
Much Love,
Tracey


Make a photographer's Saturday and leave a comment or two!
Photobucket

Photobucket

I love this series...that are too cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Niki Rossi Photography said...

Killer shots.