Friday, September 25, 2009

Amanda and David get married in Poughkeepsie: 9.4.09

Hi All!
Amanda and David were married the Friday of Labor Day weekend, at The Grand View in Poughkeepsie, NY. They have a beautiful, 6 month old baby girl, Layla. She wore a blue dress for Amanda's "something blue."
We went to the Poughkeepsie train station for their portraits. We literally only had 10 minutes! I am very happy with these images, that's why there are so many in this post. Don't worry, they are plenty of candid moments too!

Amanda and David: "May your marriage be filled with a lifetime of bliss."
Much Love,
T.

Make a photographer's busy wedding weekend and leave a comment or two!

I'll start with this image of Amanda's mom holding her Layla, her beautiful granddaughter...
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I couldn't decide which photo of Amanda and David dancing with their daughter I liked better, so I am posting them both..
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Amanda Colarusso said...

You know you had a great photographer when you view the pictures and they bring tears to your eyes. Thank you so much Tracey. You did a great job!!!

The Colarusso's said...

You know you had a great photographer when you view the pictures and they bring tears to your eyes.
Thank you so much Tracey!
They are beautiful!

Rachel said...

The first image is my favorite! My mom is grandmother to my two little children, and my sister's new baby... and this image truly captures the love, awe, and appreciation in a grandmother's heart. It's beautiful!

Bernadette said...

These are so awesome. I love the train station photos, the overall feel is vintage, the dress, the station, etc. Big thanks for capturing my "dance" with Layla to "My girl". It brings that moment in time right back to me.