Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Zaidee & John say "I do"........

Zaidee and John were married 7.18.09 just outside of Cambridge, N.Y. on the grounds of The Georgi Museum. They had a laid back, beautiful wedding. There were several adorable children at this wedding, hence lots of kid photos!

Zaidee and John: "I had a great time documenting your wedding, thank you. Much love and bliss to you both."

A special thanks to:
wedding and reception:The Georgi Museum, Shushan, NY
catering: Spoonful Catering- info@spoonfulcatering.com
You have to check out Spoonful Catering, AMAZING food and attention to detail!

Make a photographer's day and leave a comment....


Zaidee got ready in the museum, check out the old fashioned wedding dress in the background...
Photobucket

A little pre-wedding yoga......
Photobucket

I was very impressed with Spoonful Catering...
Photobucket

I told you there were a ton of kids!
Photobucket

This baby had the most beautiful eyes..
Photobucket

Wyatt growling like a tiger for me!
Photobucket

I love his bow tie!
Photobucket


I was enamored with this little red barn...
Photobucket

Photobucket

One of my favorites...
Photobucket

My little buddy for the day..
Photobucket


That's right, a tribute to MJ! She rocked the entire Thriller song. Needless to say, everyone was impressed!
Photobucket

3 comments:

Beth said...

I love the sun picture - it's so cool!!! Kind of like "love shining down...." on them - awesome pics, Trace!

Unknown said...

These are some of the greatest pictures I have ever seen and I'm not just saying that because one is of my daughter. Great photos of a great couple!!!

Kim Hennessy said...

love the shot with the sun coming through the trees! great post, as usual!